There are plenty of modifications and mounts that will safely carry all your equipment on your next road trip. Fuel, water, starter fluid, and oil: check! But what’s exactly the safest way to store these items.
It’s always ideal to carry an extra gallon of gas in case you veer too far from the road. Extra water and fuel is required as well. A jerry can is a safe and inexpensive storage container for your gas and lock-tight cam cans can provide safe, durable storage for any extra liquid you bring with you.
There are several mounts available to carry your jerry or cam cans on your Wrangler’s exterior:
- Drill-less side mount trays for both sides of the vehicle
- Spare tire excursion racks with ratchet straps
- Mounted jerry can tray right on your spare tire
There’s plenty of benefits to investing in an organized cam can kit:
- Color coded cam cans to identify materials in low light conditions
- Durable, rotational molded polyurethane to protect cans against UV light and debris
- Convenient tire and side bracket mounts to protect interior equipment, in case of spills
You’ll be happy you did in case any emergency ever arises.
There’s even options to secure flashlights and fire extinguishers during travel. The rollbar is the ideal place to hold flashlights and fire extinguishers so you're always prepared in case of an emergency.
There’s even dash organizers to put emergency supplies including tweezers, knives, and a first aid kit. Best of all, all materials are durable and mounts are available for easy installation of all items. No professional assembly required!